 CAD / 15270
15269  |  15271
Subject:
I had to get something out before Brickworld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2008 23:01:38 GMT

Hi gang,
  With a tremendous amount from Travis Cobbs, I managed to get a version of LPub
4 ready for an alpha release.

  I wanted to get something out in time for Brickworld, because I'm presenting
it there.

  I'll need Travis to let you know where to get the right version of LDView.
I'll need Dean to tell you where to get the right version of LDGLite.

  This is an alpha release, so expect some possible stumblings getting started.
Its taken a long time to get LPub4 this far.

  For my new friends in the Mac world, expect a version for the Mac very soon
(as soon as I can figure out how to get everything I need into a dmg.)

  The Win32 version, tested on XP only, is available at this very unceremonious

  Sorry for the lack of formality, but I really am excited for those of you who
are brave to give this a try.

  There will be an official web page up soon.

Kevin