 CAD / 13137
Re: Odd Problem with Mlcad and POV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 18:07:38 GMT

Would you mind posting the MPD file that does that? The only thing I can
think is that maybe it's missing a "0" line at the end of the main model or
something, and that L3P requires that to know where the end is.

ROSCO

OK, it's rather long.  But here it is.

I got the same errors when I started due to having "shared" part
prefixes. All my parts started with the model number, space, then the
"part".

Again, I fixed it by using a - instead.

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)