 CAD / 13127
Re: Odd Problem with Mlcad and POV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:29:14 GMT

I mostly put each model and submodel in a seperate file (.ldr, not .mpd) and put those in the same folder. The scene file is also a .ldr file that references to all the models. I don’t use spaces in the filenames, as that might also give problems. I also avoid using mpd myself as I have seen it gives problems when refering to an mpd from another model or scene file.

Oh, and each model or submodel file should contain at least two parts, as there was a problem with the color of single-piece models. Don’t know if that has been fixed now.

The downside is that I get a folder full of seperate files, but at least this works for me, without strange things.

Niels