 CAD / 13128
Re: Odd Problem with Mlcad and POV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:49:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Shepard wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Ross Crawford wrote:
   What I would do, rather than starting with one of your models, is first create an entirely new “scene” model, and import your other files into that 1 by 1, and add them to the scene.

ROSCO

Kinda weird, isn’t it? And I can’t figure out why it’s doing that.

Would you mind posting the MPD file that does that? The only thing I can think is that maybe it’s missing a “0” line at the end of the main model or something, and that L3P requires that to know where the end is.

ROSCO