 CAD / 13135
Re: Odd Problem with Mlcad and POV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:38:32 GMT

It looks like how I named the files was the problem. I changed the names of the files to something more simpler without spaces, and I got...

Whew! Finally. Now I need to convert the stickers over to .dat. Oh and I need to make string for the crane. Is that where the “flexible hose” program is used, or is that to thick for string?

I also downloaded some files that would allow me to put in grass for the land and a cloudy sky. I’m not sure how input that in POV, since it is all text based. (I’m used to Lightwave 3D).

I wouldn’t mind using Lightwave 3D to animate everything, however, from what I understand once you transfer to that format you lose all the individual “brick-look” of the buildings. I want to be able to keep that “brick-look” to the models.