 CAD / 13136
Re: Jerome's Brickshelf account
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:00:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jérôme Boulanger wrote:
   Hi CAD community,

This is a link to my brickshelf account. Give me your feedback !

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=jerome

Jerome

Those are excellent! I especially love the ones with the diffused light, because it makes the Legos look so real. How did you diffuse the light so there isn’t harsh shadows, and how did you change the texture of the land and sky? I’m still learning about Mlcad and POV.

Here’s my latest:

It’s #6390 Main Street. I still need to convert the stickers to .dat and learn how to make string for the crane. I noticed you had string on one of your cranes in the train renders. How did you do that? Was it the flexible hose program, or something else?