 CAD / 13130
Re: Odd Problem with Mlcad and POV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:53:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jan Folkersma wrote:
   I once experienced something similar, so I dunno if this will be relevant, but:

could it be that one of your models has the same filename as one of the ldraw parts in the scene? (I made a model of set xxx and saved it as xxx.dat and the xxx also is a partnumber)

hope this helps.

I’ll have to check this. Since Main Street is #6390, I named a lot of files starting with that number such as 6390 Main Street, 6390 Construction Worker, 6390 Yellow Car, etc.

Could that and the spaces be the problem?