 CAD / 13138
13137  |  13139
Subject:
Problem with LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:55:26 GMT

Hello all,
I just downloaded LPub 2.4.7, and have really been enjoying some of the new
rendering options.
However, when I try to render the complete model for an mpd file, I get an error
popup that states "create_mpd_construction_dats: Failed to open *name of main
submodel here* for writing."  Of course *name of main submodel here* changes,
depending on what model I am currently trying to render.
I'm running this on Windows 2000 Pro, and my account has administrator
privilages.  Is this a permissions problem with the file system on my computer?
Is there any other factor that I might have missed?
I used MLcad 3.2 to create the mpd file that I was trying to render.  Normal
.ldr files seem to render just fine.

Any help or suggestions that anyone could provide would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

-Joel