 CAD / 12836
12835  |  12837
Subject:
Transparent parts (small)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 19:44:22 GMT

Hi,

What I see when I use small parts in transparent colors does not make me
happy.
See what I mean in the same image of my previous post:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Temp/LPubTests/bbsswinr_0_05_ci.png

Look at the "plate 1 x 1 round" colored red transparent in the PLI and the
step.
Any way to get this better? I'd prefer using LPub and LDGLite as renderer.

Jaco