 CAD / 12867
Re: I am Happy!!! (was Re: Transparent parts (small))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:14:24 GMT

Kevin L. Clague wrote:

LPub could oversample images without antialiasing, and then reduce
their size, but I have no idea what algorithm to use for the
reduction.

The Delphi library Graphics32 (http://sourceforge.net/projects/graphics32/)
can probably be used by C++Builder too. It contains lots of routines for
graphics processing, for example downsampling. You can explore different
methods there.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm