 CAD / 12592
Re: LSynth and string
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:07:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
LSynth implement's Larry's string cross section (no use ducking Larry) to create
string using the hose synthesis class (this means splined strings with nice
smooth curves).

<snip>

At this time, using the best available string element seems like the way to go.
AFAIK, Larry's string is the best.

That's pathetic.

Is this one any better?
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x572b.dat

It does have the advantage of actually being submitted to the Parts Tracker, and
now it's certified for the next release.

I'll check it out tonight.  Maybe we can let Larry off the hook :P

Steve