 CAD / 12040
Re: Partsref DAT download problems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 00:25:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad, David Laswell wrote:

Okay, if you've found it on Peeron, you should be able to tell right away if an
official DAT exists because it will be linked right below the part description
line, and it will have an LDraw image of the part displayed on the right.

So... You're saying the solution to my problem is just don't use Partsref at
all? "Doctor Doctor it hurts when I do this?"

I'm trying to figure out if this link problem a real problem, or just something
funky with our systems?

Darrell