 CAD / 12051
Re: Partsref DAT download problems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:48:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:

I don’t recall receiving such a request, and if you really did email parts@lraw.org then you would not have got an answer, since the real address is parts@ldraw.org. The link on the main web-page looks OK to me, but if you found a link with an incorrect mailto tag, could you please let us know which page, so it can be fixed.

Ack. I forgot the “d” in my message, but not in the email addy. I sent my first message on 9/29, and I believe I used the link on this page though I’m not positive. My email program saved it, and shows it did get addressed to parts@ldraw.org.

I’ll send it again using the same link (and I’ll take this discussion offlist to not bore others any more than I already have).

Thanks,

Darrell