 CAD / 10932
10931  |  10933
Subject:
*** LDView Version 2.1 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 04:01:07 GMT

LDView version 2.1 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from:

http://home.san.rr.com/tcobbs/LDView/

This version has a bunch of changes. Some highlights include:
  • Zoom to Fit using L3P’s auto camera position algorithm (thanks Lars)
  • Hidden line removal option for wireframe
  • Many new options and documentation for command line snapshot creation
  • Field of View control (very low values approximate an orthographic view)
There are a bunch of other changes, many of them bug fixes. You can take a look at the change history both on the web site and in the ChangeHistory.html file included in the install package for a list of all of the changes in each version.

This version is Windows-only. Despite appearances to the contrary, the QT-based Linux version will be updated in the future.

As always, please let me know if you have any comments, questions, feature suggestions, or bug reports.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com)