 CAD / 10938
Re: *** LDView Version 2.1 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 22:19:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Travis Cobbs wrote:
LDView version 2.1 is now available,
This version is Windows-only.  Despite appearances to the contrary,
the QT-based Linux version will be updated in the future.

Are you looking for help with that?

Sure.  That would be spectacular.  For the most part, all the
Linux-specific stuff is in the QT directory (I try to keep all the
common code cross-platform, but I'm sure there are problems caused
by me not actually having compiled in Linux lately).

Hmm, this might just be the excuse I needed to learn a bit about QT.
No promises though, I'm easily distracted...

Due to the way I have it set up, I can't really give anyone access
to my CVS source repository, but I have no problem incorporating any
changes that are sent back to me into the official source
distribution.

What about a tarball or zip file of the LDView portions of your CVS
repository?  I use a nightly script on the sourceforge to package
up a daily CVS snapshot of the ldglite sources.  I forget where I
swiped the original script from, but lots of projects seem to do
that sort of thing.  It would probably be handy to see where you've
been in the code since the last QT build.

Don