 CAD / 10939
Re: *** LDView Version 2.1 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 23:15:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
Due to the way I have it set up, I can't really give anyone access
to my CVS source repository, but I have no problem incorporating any
changes that are sent back to me into the official source
distribution.

What about a tarball or zip file of the LDView portions of your CVS
repository?  I use a nightly script on the sourceforge to package
up a daily CVS snapshot of the ldglite sources.  I forget where I
swiped the original script from, but lots of projects seem to do
that sort of thing.  It would probably be handy to see where you've
been in the code since the last QT build.

I have no problem doing this.  Not sure how big the file will be at the moment,
since I can't access the repository from work, but I don't mind creating a tgz
of the actual repository.  I assume by your request that you know how to add the
directory to one of your own repositories so that you can then check it out.

Send me an e-mail, and I'll arrange to get you the file.  (And by the way, don't
feel that getting the CVS tree obligates you to do anything.)

--Travis