 CAD / *39345 (-20)
  Re: Make tracks in LDraw

(...) I have created a 1/4th loop that I just copy into anything I need it for. If you want the LDR file so you can copy it and save time let me know. This is a render I did but for some reason it did not place the curved rails in it. I have not (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Make tracks in LDraw

Hi all, Has anyone got an LDraw model of a simple circle train track, like this: (URL) then in 9V? Thanks. Jaco (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Pb with Lpub and submodels

(...) Sure I understand! In the meantime I'll generate instructions separately for each submodel and image-edit page numbers. Philo (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Pb with Lpub and submodels

(...) I'll look into this but keep in mind that I just inherited the source so it may be a few months before I'm fluent enough in it to hunt down little idiosycracies like this. -Orion (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Pb with Lpub and submodels

Hello Orion, I have a problem while generating instructions for a model that uses several similar units, of course created as submodels. The submodels themselves contain a common sub-submodel. A simplified test mpd with similar structure is here: (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Raytracing pearl

(...) Now, that's what I call a Pearl Script! *lol* (Sorry, couldn't stop myself) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Raytracing pearl

(...) Thanks for that Koyan. I already use that one and find it is not quite right to my eyes so I was hoping someone had tweaked it. Tim (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Raytracing pearl

"Tim Gould" <t.gould(AT@)lancast...c(DOT.)uk> wrote in news:ItAHyG.34w@lugnet.com: (...) I use this definition from Todd Lehman's collection: (URL) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Raytracing pearl

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone had a get texture defnition for pearl grey (like the 1x2 bricks with grilles in the Santa Fe cars). It seems to have quite different properties to other Lego colours. Thanks for any help, Tim (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P "Skip" part metacommand

(...) That looks perfect. Thank you :) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 9V train motor

(...) It looks good to me. Thanks for fixing up this piece. I was very frustrated when I tried to LDRAW my first train. It took a few hard looks at the ldraw model and the real model before I realized that the clips were in the wrong place. I hadn't (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 9V train motor

(...) I think this is a typo try "02" instead of "92" (URL) (clips) which should go in the s subdirectory of the parts (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: L3P "Skip" part metacommand

(...) It's never too late - I only hope that I'll soon have some time for L3P again. The shortest and easiest to remember keywords I could think of is: 0 L3P CAMERA_CALC OFF ... 0 L3P CAMERA_CALC ON Note, however, that it will only work in the main (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part request: 'Slope Brick 45 1 x 1 x 2/3' (50746)

(...) We could update the PT to automatically insert that disclaimer in every unofficial file downloaded. ;) Steve (19 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part request: 'Slope Brick 45 1 x 1 x 2/3' (50746)

(...) The following disclaimer on the Parts Tracker home page always applies to parts downloaded from there, and maybe everyone that directs requestors to that site should repeat it ? "Anyone can download unofficial parts for their own use. We also (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 9V train motor

(...) No. Not at all disappointed. It was a good experience and I now have a good idea of how to make parts for when I do need to. Only disappointment is not knowing before I made an unbuildable design ;) (...) That's handy. I hope the new one (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: 9V train motor

(...) It is already on the tracker as 2894c01. See (URL) for the "moved" 590 and its subparts. (19 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part request: 'Slope Brick 45 1 x 1 x 2/3' (50746)

(...) I have just noticed that this part has been updated after your reply. In the update the part has been rotated to match the slope of other sloped pieces. Please download the newest version from the parts tracker, if you wish your models be (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Thomas Burger and part 6567

(...) The Parts Tracker submit privilege is restricted to users who have affirmed the Contributor Agreement. I'd prefer users to only submit their own work to avoid problems is this area. In this case, Thomas Burger has affirmed the CA, so there is (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 9V train motor

(...) I hope you wont be too disappointed to find that your work may be in vain. It seems that these errors have already been detected and fixed witn a new version of the part on the LDraw Parts Tracker. (URL) We have also discovered the true (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact