 CAD / 13579
13578  |  13580
Subject:
Pb with Lpub and submodels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:26:14 GMT

Hello Orion,

I have a problem while generating instructions for a model that uses several
similar units, of course created as submodels. The submodels themselves contain
a common sub-submodel. A simplified test mpd with similar structure is here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/Misc/lpub-sub-sub/test2.mpd

As each sub model is used twice, it seems that lpub generates instruction for
them twice. The file name beeing the same, the layout images are overwritten but
page numbers are wrong.

These overwritten files also make the sub-sub model appear only once, between
the sub-models that use it (imho the sub-submodel should appear once but before
submodels that use it).

Complete layout is here (after moderation):

Thanks,

Philo