 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5869
Re: Part request: 'Slope Brick 45 1 x 1 x 2/3' (50746)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:31:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee wrote:

The following disclaimer on the Parts Tracker home page always applies to parts
downloaded from there, and maybe everyone that directs requestors to that site
should repeat it ?

"Anyone can download unofficial parts for their own use. We also encourage you
to let the part authors know about any defects you find.
Please remember: these are unofficial parts. They may be incomplete, or
inaccurate, and it's likely that when they are released, they'll be changed in
ways that could mess up any model you use them in."

We could update the PT to automatically insert that disclaimer in every
unofficial file downloaded. ;)

Steve