 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5870
Re: 9V train motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 02:23:36 GMT

Tim Gould wrote:
Hi all,

After discovering the hard way (by making an impossible model) that the current
electric train motor model has a couple of major mistakes (the wheels are too
small and the clips are too small and in the wrong place) I decided to make my
own as an exercise in parts design.

The file can be found here
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/temp/PARTS/590.dat 590.dat>
and it
has two subfiles
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/temp/PARTS/590s01.dat 590s01.dat>
(wheels)
and
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/temp/PARTS/590s92.dat
590s02.dat>

I think this is a typo try "02" instead of "92"
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/temp/PARTS/590s02.dat

(clips) which should go in the s subdirectory of the parts
directory.

This file is almost entirely composed of primitives and is BFC compliant as far
as I can tell. Since I don't have parts authoring status I haven't submitted it
to the parts tracker but if anyone would like me too, please tell me how.

Hope it's all OK.

Tim

--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/