 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5861
Re: Part request: 'Slope Brick 45 1 x 1 x 2/3' (50746)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 19:02:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Niels Karsdorp wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Lane wrote:
Hi

I'd really like this part in Ldraw format.

http://peeron.com/inv/parts/50746

I'm experimenting with locating containers lowered by crane (in real life) and
this part would enable very compact and neat solutions. If I had the part I
could then Cad my solution.

This part is on the parts tracker:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/50746.dat

Niels

Hi Niels

Your right, it is.

In my defence I did check the tracker but I was looking for a 1x1 45 degree
slope, where as it's called a "roof tile" on the tracker. My mistake.

I'll search by part number next time.

Steve