 CAD / Development / 10403
Re: L3P "Skip" part metacommand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 00:29:35 GMT

Is it too late to see a command for the new L3P to ignore a part/line
when calculating the camera position/angle, but still render it in the
final scene?

It's never too late - I only hope that I'll soon have some time for L3P
again.

The shortest and easiest to remember keywords I could think of is:
   0 L3P CAMERA_CALC OFF
   0 L3P CAMERA_CALC ON

Note, however, that it will only work in the main model file,
since L3P doesn't "walk the tree" and only uses the parts/subfiles
referenced directly from the model file for automatic camera positioning.

That looks perfect.

Thank you :)

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)