 CAD / Development / 10400
Re: L3P "Skip" part metacommand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 09:11:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Tore Eriksson wrote:
Oh, I think I see now. What about using IFNOTPOV?

Everything inside IFNOTPOV won't show up in the POV file at all, so that would
still require two passes (one with IFNOTPOV to generate the camera, and one
without to have the correct scene).

--Travis

True, but IFNOTPOV produces "if(0)" statements that can very easily be replaced
by "if(-1)" and all the commented out tracks will be uncommented again. I find
that easier than copy and paste camera positions.

/Tore