 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5864
Re: Thomas Burger and part 6567
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:04:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Dean Earley wrote:
Hi all.

If I can't get hold of him, what is LDraws position on submitting other
peoples parts?

Thanks

The Parts Tracker submit privilege is restricted to users who have affirmed the
Contributor Agreement. I'd prefer users to only submit their own work to avoid
problems is this area. In this case, Thomas Burger has affirmed the CA, so there
is not a problem.

Chris