 CAD / *36205 (-20)
  Starting with LDraw - or something like that.

Hi all! Once I downloaded LDraw, so I could work with designs when I am at work abroad etc., but failed. It seems to be a DOS based programme, which does not work under windows 2000. I had problems with finding the functions, it works way too fast (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:I52p4z.1xwI@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) construction (...) sizes (...) LPub (...) I believe that will do. Thanks, Mike (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub mask generation

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:I52sF2.LI3@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Excellent. I had been meaning to get the data back to you but have yet to do so. Let me know if I can provide anything else. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New colours in Ldraw?

(...) 0 !COLOUR Reddish_Brown CODE 70 VALUE #694027 EDGE 8 0 !COLOUR Stone_Gray CODE 71 VALUE #A3A2A4 EDGE 0 0 !COLOUR Dark_Stone_Gray CODE 72 VALUE #635F61 EDGE 0 These are from the latest ldconfig.dat. Note that there are no currently available (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  New colours in Ldraw?

Hi all, Just wondering if the new colours (lt bley, dk bley, and bred) have been given numbers for Ldraw? I found Bernd's post (URL) that gives his local definitions, but have these been included in the tools themselves? ROSCO (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Strange part/file conversion problem

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELET...otome.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HHMnt3.1ps6@lugnet.com... (...) through (...) assembly (...) Are you using LGEO parts? There are some parts with the wrong number there, so that could explain it. (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Strange part/file conversion problem

I've seen this problem a few times myself. I've found there are more parts that have this problem. Up till now I've found at least three parts. 1) the bottom end of the hinge as mentioned below (hinge plate 2x5 base, 3149.dat, converts to tipper (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I want to become a reviewer

(...) "cut" or "remove"... as in removing many words that you choose not to quote. Some say the word is onomapoetic, in that some think it sounds like the sound scissor blades make as they cut things. (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: I want to become a reviewer

Thanks, I couldn’t fall to sleep last night (late computer work and sorting all my building instruction into pockets and binders) so I wrote a few things down… I wouldn’t mind if it was made into a tutorial if I had the chance of checking the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: I want to become a reviewer

Well, running a bit back and forth in the file will give you a sense of the part just as well, and the you avoid starting out with a maze of lines: The biggest problem is that without the framing lines, the polygons is extremely difficult to figure (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Working on 6032.dat Brick 2 x 3 x 1 & 2/3 Octagonal offset

I wasn't only talking about abandoned parts, but all the ones people are working on that'll take a long time to finish. (since the other ones probably gets finished before somebody else starts on them). But now you're forgiven (for the sins you’ve (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Layout: Do you use it?

Hi, How many of you have used the layout/callout generation facility in LPub? There are things I want to change, and I want to know if backward compatibility is an issue. Kevin (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Strange part/file conversion problem

In lugnet.cad, Allan Bedford wrote: [snip] (...) If you try this again today do you still run into the same error? If so, send me files and I'll try to recreate it on my machine. (...) Kevin (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: BFC inversion...

(...) It may be required by the part tracker, but it isn't required by the BFC spec. The spec specifically says that the first instance of any BFC command in a file implicitly turns on BFC certification in the file (unless of course it's a 0 BFC (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Strange part/file conversion problem

(...) I was able to resolve it by manually editing the .pov file once it was created. POVRay would reject the initial file, then I went in and edited out references to the wrong part, replacing them with references to the correct part. Then I simply (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: BFC inversion...

(...) No it isn't. (...) You are correct. CERTIFY, according to the BFC spec, is only allowed once in the file, before the first 'executable' line, on the very first BFC meta-statement. In fact, CERTIFY is *required* on that line. Steve (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: BFC inversion...  [DAT]

Please let me know if this works OK now...... Thanks......... 0 Minifig Torso - SW Blast Armor (Green Plates) 0 Name: 973psb.dat 0 Author: Franklin W. Cain 0 LDRAW_ORG Part UPDATE 2002-04 0 CMDLINE -c7 0 KEYWORDS Star Wars, Boba Fett, bounty hunter, (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: BFC inversion...

(...) If so, then I missed it too (which is entirely possible!) I've never used CERTIFY at the beginning of a file, and TMK it's never been a problem. I use "BFC INVERTNEXT" where necessary, but no blanket CERTIFY statement. Is the inclusion of the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: BFC inversion...

(...) Also, is it now standard to repeat the 'CERTIFY' keyword on every BFC line? I thought CERTIFY was only useful once at the beginning of the file? I've been out of the loop, did I miss something? -Kyle (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: BFC inversion...

(...) Since you used a mirrored reference to the subfiles, you should not need the INVERTNEXT statements. (...) With 2D objects, you should flip & rotate them to show their front face, not use INVERTNEXT. Steve (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact