 CAD / 11924
Re: Strange part/file conversion problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 19:16:17 GMT

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELETE-TO-REPLY@apotome.com> skrev i
meddelandet news:HHMnt3.1ps6@lugnet.com...

In a model that I built in LeoCAD, I used the 2x5 complete hinge assembly.
(part #3149c01).  However, when I ran the .dat file through LPub (then • through
L3P) then into POV-ray, I noticed that the lower plate of the hinge • assembly
seemed to have been replaced with part #3145 (the old tipper end).

Are you using LGEO parts? There are some parts with the wrong number there,
so that could explain it.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm