 CAD / 11923
Re: Strange part/file conversion problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 17:41:33 GMT

I've seen this problem a few times myself. I've found there are more parts
that have this problem. Up till now I've found at least three parts.
1) the bottom end of the hinge as mentioned below (hinge plate 2x5 base,
3149.dat, converts to tipper end, 3145.dat)
2) the sloped brick 33 3x6, 3939.dat  (converts to Cone 2x2x2 with hollow
stud, 3942B.dat)
3) the motorcycle wheel centre with stub axles, 3464.dat  (converts to
propellor 4 blade 5 diameter with rotor holder, 4361.dat)

I am using MLCAD and L3P.

It seems the conversion happens when you use LGEO parts.
So far I'm working around this by not converting my parts to LGEO when using
L3P

Dennis Ruder
Nieuwegein, Netherlands