 CAD / *31555 (-20)
  Re: Primitive substituion and part reviews

(...) They should not warrant a Hold review. Put comments in the review, and if you think the issue is serious enough, go for a NoVote review. (...) If the pattern allows, it would be good to add a color-matched ring primitive around the outside of (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LEGO Digital Designer

LEGO Digital Designer 1.0 has been released and you can download it at: (URL) has many more bricks than the beta, a new placement mode that doesn't stick to connections, a hinge tool and built in help. Try it out and let us know what you think. -- (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Version 2.01 of the LDraw radiosity files available (in BETA)

"Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.p...ursky.com> wrote in message news:HIp2yw.BLz@lugnet.com... (...) Hi all, I changed the reference from my file to Orion's. New ZIP-file is available now. Jeroen (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Primitive substituion and part reviews

To what extent, if any, should rendering errors caused by primitive substitution warrent a Hold vote on the PT? An example of this would be a disc shaped pattern surrounded by a ndis. Would it be appropritate to add a small, color matching ring (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker part Discussion: x523, Minifig Visor with Feather

(...) Yes, that's what I figured. I completely agree that the PT is not a discussion forum. I was going to Email you about my voting comments but you post this message befire I got to it. -Orion (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Version 2 of the LDraw radiosity files available (in BETA)

(...) By all means, your welcome to it. -Orion (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: Version 2 of the LDraw radiosity files available (in BETA)

(...) Do you mind if I use your .INC file instead of my own? Yours is more complete. Jeroen (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: Parts Tracker part Discussion: x523, Minifig Visor with Feather

(...) Ok. Don't get me wrong, I didn't start this thread to contest votes or anything. I just thought that this part (or others) might need some discussion, and The parts tracker is not really for that. I completely expected hold votes, mainly (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Parts Tracker part Discussion: x523, Minifig Visor with Feather

(...) hi paul, I do not recall all the details of 193.dat 'cos I modelled it almost a year ago but I remember having trouble with the position of the visor and the pivot points. in the original part the visor is actually a little bit lower. I had to (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Version 2 of the LDraw radiosity files available (in BETA)

(...) Have a look as this post: (URL) I also made a library independant of Jeroen: (URL) under the Progran Add-ons section (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: Version 2 of the LDraw radiosity files available (in BETA)

(...) Where can I get Todd S. Lehman's L3P colours file(s)? When I attempt to you his libary POV gives me an error saying I am missing some .inc files. -AHui (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: POv-Ray 3.5 & orthographic keyword

(...) Thanks, I'll be sure to remember this new trick. =) -AHui LDraw Help Desk (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parts Tracker part Discussion: x523, Minifig Visor with Feather

Hi Paul, Seems you have to face difficult or even impossible requirements. But often what seems requirements is only remarks. For me, the part is good enough, and you have done your best, that is sufficient. The least I can do is to review, and I (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: rotating models in MBC 0.4.1d Cocoa

(...) Sounds like the next release it going to be a good one! Out of curiosity, is there a bug in the train motor part? Chris (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Trouble with light-green

(...) I too find the "light green" colour horrid. Here's a manual method to adjust it. Find the definition of Color10 in the .pov file: #ifndef (Color10) #declare Color10 = #if (version >= 3.1) material { #end texture { pigment { rgb (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Parts Tracker part Discussion: x523, Minifig Visor with Feather

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Paul Easter wrote: <snip> (...) I didn't hold based on this and in fact I can overlook this issue based on the size of the part (i.e. this would be practically invisible at a scene scale). My main reasons for holding were (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Parts Tracker part Discussion: x523, Minifig Visor with Feather

This part is currently available here, but be warned, it's origin may change. (URL) Helmet Visor with Grille and Feather' It looks like Peeron changes the name on this part since I started it, Should I change it to match? (URL) Reviewer: Steffen (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: POv-Ray 3.5 & orthographic keyword

(...) Ohhhh! OHHHH!! I know this one :-) POV-Ray 3.5 moved the camera type keyword (orthographic or perspective) to the front of the camera statement. Delete the "//orthographic" from the end of the statement and insert "orthographic" as the first (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

  MPD's and DAT's

Hi all, I know LeoCAD can view DAT files, but can it view MPD files. If not, does anybody know how I can change an MPD file in MLCAD to a pure DAT? I'm not sure if it's possible, but thanks for any help. Kyle (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

  POv-Ray 3.5 & orthographic keyword

I got a question that I'm stumped with at the LDraw.orh Help Desk. Here is the question: (...) Can someone please help me out with this one? -AHui Herrera LDraw Help Desk (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact