 CAD / 10351
10350  |  10352
Subject:
POv-Ray 3.5 & orthographic keyword
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 22:43:32 GMT

I got a question that I'm stumped with at the LDraw.orh Help Desk.  Here is the
question:

When I used to use the old POV-Ray version,
I could render in orthographic mode easily. When I
attempted this in my POV-Ray v3.5, it did not render
and returned an error. Am I doing something wrong or
has something changed in this new version? Earlier I
simply had to remove the '//' from:

//orthographic

Nowadays this doesn't work... thanks...

Can someone please help me out with this one?

-AHui Herrera
LDraw Help Desk