 CAD / *26720 (-20)
  New Part: Scala Perfume Bottle Sqaure  [DAT]

This is a Permanently Unofficial Part. I will not work on it any more. 0 Scala Perfume Bottle Sqaure (needs work) 0 Name: 6xx.dat 0 Author: Tore Eriksson 0 Unofficial Part 0 BFC NOCERTIFY 0 REM ToDo: Optional lines on lid 2 24 -8 0 -8 8 0 -8 2 24 -8 (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Ledit rules!!

Oh why I didn't learn it before? I love it and also Ldglite is cool since is in lots of systems and it has a ledit mode should we put this tool in the list of editors like: .Ledit original .MLCAD .Leocad I didn't like the idea that mac users where (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDMC site moved.

(...) Yeah, it sounds like a good idea to me. For a totally separate site, it could be mac.ldraw.org, or we could stuff it in the current nav layout under www.ldraw.org/community/mac/ -Tim (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Ldraw on low systems, laptops

You are more than 100% right that's what so great about it the "just keyboard use" and no eye candy or big XP buttons just 2 things text and the view window and not 4 at the same time like other cad software in other words like this: ......... X 0 (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDMC site moved.

(...) Why don't you ask about moving the content to ldraw.org? Seems like a reasonable place for it... Don (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Ldraw on low systems, laptops

(...) I would tend to agree. LEdit is still interesting. It's fast and efficient because it was written to be used on PCs with very little resources. It's also interesting because of the philosophy that a little training up front can make you much (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: lgeo library

actually, that didn't help. i think i must have test that commandline and run on a non lgeo model and was fooled. I just was playing with it and still get an error at the line that starts #macros // Color manipulation macros // Takes Hue value as (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Round Dish 6 x 6 Webbed - Type 1  [DAT]

The classic space version. Damien 0 Round Dish 6 x 6 Webbed - Type 1 0 Name: 4285a.dat 0 Author: Tore Eriksson 0 Unofficial Part 0 KEYWORDS Space, Town, radar dish 0 BFC NOCERTIFY 0 2002-07-15 SEB Fix bad cylinder ref, serious L3P warnings. 0 (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Part Minifig Helmet - Type 1 (Thick Chinstrap)

(...) Many thanks Willy! This is actually the Type 2 as the thiner chinstrap version is the Type 1. Damien (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: dragon parts

Hello, Before I submit a new version of my 6133 Dragon Wing, has anybody an opinion about orientation of this part ??? The version that is now on hold in PT has the same orientation as Marc Klein original part (this orientation has my preference), (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

this is incredible. I will not rest until my rederings look this sweet. -tk "Trond Hasse Lie" <lietro@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H1GKI4.8K7@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available

"Lars C. Hassing" <lch@ccieurope.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H1nBJ8.B3B@lugnet.com... (...) Steve/Tim: I think the wording on the _updates_ page needs some clarification; although a computer professional and long time LDRAW user, I missed the very (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  What about another Ldraw CAD tool but in delphi?

I whould like if possible to make my own CAD software like Ledit but for windows3.x/9x/NT/2K/XP but without using openGL or any hardware or direct X something like the way Ledit draws them and without using mouse but for windows small no power (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: L3P like utility for Mac / Mac OS X

(...) Hey, I'll give it a look. When I was using MLCad, I wrote an AppleScritpt that alowed me to open a ".dat" file in MLCad from the Finder. Since the it wasn't a portable scrtipt (I have almost no idea what I am doing when I write scripts, but I (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Ldraw on low systems, laptops

(...) Yes, I do. Well, I use LEdit for editing, but for explorative viewing, I use L3Lab. Nowadays, though, I tend to use the LEdit mode in ldglite, because it runs on the OS I use the most. I would say that LDraw is mostly outdated, while LEdit is (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Ldraw on low systems, laptops

Does anyone still use Ledit and ldraw in dos? I'm learning it now and it looks cool and very dos like well you know old dos app like I mis dos so mmuch. Oh I still need delphi1. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: errors with rendering

(...) ..snip.. (...) I can work around most of the problems I am getting using Pov-Ray 3.5, except for one dealing with the use of a 1 x 1 round brick with fins. But I will take your advice and download 3.1g. Thanks Jason (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: lgeo library

thanks that seems to be the ticket. My renderings are getting better by the second. -tk "Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H1qrHA.3oB@lugnet.com... (...) i (...) something (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  LDMC site moved.

LDMC has the .mac fatal disease (curable only with money). Unfortunately, I am not going to fork out the money to pay for .mac (Apple is retarded sometimes......). If anyone else is willing to fork out money, instead of paying for .mac, I would like (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  dragon parts

I know there is only the dragon wing at the tracker. But before I begin with the other parts,(the claw(s) I've begun allready) I want to know if somebody else has begun to make it? I also know that I wanted to do the other Monorail parts, but I'll (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact