 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 234
Re: LDMC site moved.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 18:08:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Don Heyse writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, James Reynolds writes:
LDMC has the .mac fatal disease (curable only with money).  Unfortunately, I
am not going to fork out the money to pay for .mac (Apple is retarded
sometimes......).  If anyone else is willing to fork out money, instead of
paying for .mac, I would like accept donations to purchase a domain name and
locate the site on a private server.

In the mean time, I have moved the site to:

http://firebolt.mlmc.utah.edu/ldmc

I must move it from there asap.  So don't link that page.  Well, I suppose
you can, I'll leave redirects.  But be aware I'm going to move it asap (I
wont get in trouble for putting it there, but I would feel much better to
not have it there.... edu domain mess).

Why don't you ask about moving the content to ldraw.org?  Seems like
a reasonable place for it...

Yeah, it sounds like a good idea to me.  For a totally separate site, it
could be mac.ldraw.org, or we could stuff it in the current nav layout under
www.ldraw.org/community/mac/

-Tim