 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 236
235  |  237
Subject:
LDMC site moved AGAIN. :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 05:58:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

It is official and live:
http://mac.ldraw.org
mac@ldraw.org

Yippy skippy!

If no one cares, I am going to change the name to LDMC -- LDraw Mac
Community.  I'll slowly redo the site to reflect that it is a community now
instead of a campaign.  We're a community, right?....  right?.....   ;-)

James