 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 231
230  |  232
Subject:
LDMC site moved.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 08:01:40 GMT

LDMC has the .mac fatal disease (curable only with money).  Unfortunately, I
am not going to fork out the money to pay for .mac (Apple is retarded
sometimes......).  If anyone else is willing to fork out money, instead of
paying for .mac, I would like accept donations to purchase a domain name and
locate the site on a private server.

In the mean time, I have moved the site to:

http://firebolt.mlmc.utah.edu/ldmc

I must move it from there asap.  So don't link that page.  Well, I suppose
you can, I'll leave redirects.  But be aware I'm going to move it asap (I
wont get in trouble for putting it there, but I would feel much better to
not have it there.... edu domain mess).

And dont email ldmc@mac.com anymore.  I don't know when Apple will pull the
plug, but there is a good chance no one will see emails sent there ever again.

I'm still catching up on some of the posts since I dropped into "deploy Mac
OS X in the student labs" oblivion.  Now that we got Mac OS X out in the
labs, all is well (except I know too much Unix now....).  And I need to
convince my boss to let me put LDGLite in our labs...... hehehe (university
students need some distractions, right?).

Soon I'll post an update to LDGLite Launcher that uses the .95f binaries.

Sorry to all of you who have emailed me and I didn't reply.  I'll try to
catch up.

James