 CAD / 8604
8603  |  8605
Subject:
Ledit rules!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 18:58:40 GMT

Oh why I didn't learn it before?
I love it and also Ldglite is cool since is in lots of systems and
it has a ledit mode should we put this tool in the list of editors like:

.Ledit original
.MLCAD
.Leocad

I didn't like the idea that mac users where only able to view dat files
but now I found they can make dat file like us I can se my self removing
mlcad from my PC too bad.