 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1414
Re: lgeo library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 08:47:48 GMT

thanks that seems to be the ticket.  My renderings are getting better by the
second.

-tk

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad.ray, Travis Kunce writes:
i don't think that i'm getting the lgeo library to work.  I check -l when • i
convert the file, and render with the with a command line for the lgeo
library, it errors at the third line below that starts #macros.  any
suggestions.  I'm just getting started with this so its probably • something
that i'm doing wrong.

Travis read the following post:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/ray/?n=1410

-AHui