 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1418
Re: lgeo library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 06:07:06 GMT

here are the steps that i'm taking

1. convert model from .dat to .pov with -l
2. load file into POV-Ray 3.5 for windows
3. hit the Ini button
4. use command; +LC:\LDRAW\lgeo
5. hit set but don't render
6. hit run.  a file is opened in POV-ray called colors.inc. i will send you
that.  this is where the error is.
7. if i hit run again. it renders a totally black window

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad.ray, Travis Kunce writes:
actually, that didn't help.  i think i must have test that commandline • and
run on a non lgeo model and was fooled.  I just was playing with it and
still get an error at the line that starts #macros

// Color manipulation macros

// Takes Hue value as input, returns RGB vector.
#macro CH2RGB (H)

hmmm. anymore thoughts?

-tk

1) Are you using POV-Ray 3.1g?
2) Did you provide POV-Ray with the following in the commandline?
   +L<LGEO file path>
   NO SPACE BETWEEN +L and <LGEO file path>
3) Can you send me your POV file and your .ldr file to me so I can see.

-AHui
LDraw Help Desk