 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1412
1411  |  1413
Subject:
lgeo library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 00:46:09 GMT

i don't think that i'm getting the lgeo library to work.  I check -l when i
convert the file, and render with the with a command line for the lgeo
library, it errors at the third line below that starts #macros.  any
suggestions.  I'm just getting started with this so its probably something
that i'm doing wrong.

-tk

// Color manipulation macros

// Takes Hue value as input, returns RGB vector.
#macro CH2RGB (H)
   #local H = mod(H, 360);
   #local H = (H < 0 ? H+360 : H);
   #switch (H)