 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1413
Re: lgeo library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 04:07:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Travis Kunce writes:
i don't think that i'm getting the lgeo library to work.  I check -l when i
convert the file, and render with the with a command line for the lgeo
library, it errors at the third line below that starts #macros.  any
suggestions.  I'm just getting started with this so its probably something
that i'm doing wrong.

Travis read the following post:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/ray/?n=1410

-AHui