 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1420
1419  |  1421
Subject:
L3P, an apology (Was: lgeo library)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 11:03:55 GMT

Hi,

In my last post I may have given the impression that L3P writes "bad"
POV-code that doesn't work. This isn't so of course and it wasn't my
intention to give anyone that impression.
What I wanted to say was that L3P writes code optimized for POV-Ray version
3.1 and POV-Ray 3.5 can generate errors when parsing this code.
These errors (or actually this error) only occurs when you use the
LGEO-parts and can be cured by the small tweak mentioned in my last post.
I hope I didn't upset Lars (or anyone else) with my last post and I want to
apologies if I did; L3P is a fine piece of software which adds a lot to the
LDraw community.

Jeroen de Haan