 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1419
Re: lgeo library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 07:19:02 GMT

6. hit run.  a file is opened in POV-ray called colors.inc. i will send you
that.  this is where the error is.
7. if i hit run again. it renders a totally black window

There are some new options in POV-Ray 3.5 that confict with POV-code that
L3P writes and is used in the LGEO parts, but there is a solution. Read it here:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/ray/?n=1366

Easy isn't it! Jeroen