 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1366
Re: Trouble with POV 3.5 (a solution)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 19:45:54 GMT

sorry, I made a typo,  here is the correct text:

I noticed that is happens when you use the LGEO-parts. Everything is okee
when you don't use LGEO.
But the solution is pretty easy:

Open the lg_color.inc in a text-editor

and add the line:

#version 3.5

before #include "colors.inc"

and the line:

#version 3.0

after it. It should look like this:

[snip]
  ifdef(LG_COLOR_INC)
  #else
  #declare LG_COLOR_INC = 1

  #version 3.5
  #include "colors.inc"
  #version 3.0

  #declare lg_red = texture {
   pigment { rgb <0.85, 0.1, 0.1> }
   finish {
[snip]

Happy rendering (with version 3.5), Jeroen