 Belville / 426
Re: Gemstone colors (Pink)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 23:36:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Greg Perry writes:
I'm really enjoying going though my Belville sets and finding pieces in
different colors or discovering keen pieces that I've never had before.  I'm
probably going to have to make some "Ode to Belville" posting here shortly
to share my appreciation in more painful detail.

Likeiwse. I like BV a lot more now that I've gotten two of the biggest
sets... I still don't have the prince yet! But that's ok. ;-)

-Shiri