 Belville / 211
    Some new belville-themed town buildings —Brad Hamilton
   I just posted a message about the new buildings and pictures on my web site. Of special interested to this group might be the following Belville-themed buildings: The Cutie Store: (URL) Grocery Adventure; (URL) main link is at: (URL) anyone else put (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

        Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings —Shiri Dori
     Hi Brad! I've commented about these once, but only briefly and in private, so I'll do it again. I think your use of BV pieces in deco are ingenious, and that they fit in well with the town even though they are not m-f scale; because you make it (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

         Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings —Brad Hamilton
     Thanks Shiri, I've thought about trying to tie them (the big pink pointed pieces) into a castle somehow, but this would be even more challenging than a town building. Interestingly enough, I found a famouse rococo-styled building whose facade (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build.arch)

         Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings —Brad Hamilton
     Oops - I put the reference to the 'famous" building, but I didn't notice that Shiri had clipped the original link to my LEGO building that bears a similarity (at least I think so): (URL) Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings —Maggie Cambron
     The Cutie Store is cute! I noticed it the last time you posted a message about your town-- back then it wasn't totally visible and I wished you'd had a view of the whole thing, so this is great! If my memory serves me it has been modified. Good use (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

         Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings —Brad Hamilton
     Thanks! Yes, before, it was a dinky 2-story structure. There is an interesting story about the start of the cutie store. I didn't used to like Belville, but my fiancee (NLF unfortunately) insisted on getting some because she thought it would make a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

         Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings —Maggie Cambron
     (...) I have never used any Belville elements before, but I just got my first Belville sets, the 5824 and 5823. The triple arches and the white double pillars with the cutout heart arch will be fun to use. I wish they made bricks in the paler yellow (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

         Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings —Brad Hamilton
     Yes - I like that pale yellow color. Too bad there aren't enough bricks like that to do much of anything with. I look forwards to seeing your creations! Brad Maggie Cambron <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:38DAFC59.E557E7...ell.net... (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

         Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings —Peter White
     (...) Yep, the cream/pale yellow is a good colour, but as with the mint green, the powder blue ,mauve and purple colours there needs to be a greater piece range, maybe they need to produce a basic-style bucket with pastel colours (I know Ritvik (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

         Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings —Brad Hamilton
     (...) the (...) range, (...) know (...) I was originally very antagonistic towards the new colors. However, I found out that they all mix nicely with plain old white bricks. Green also seems to mix well with just about all the new colors. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

         Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings —Peter White
     (...) I hadn't considered it for my planned white castle but I will now. (...) That would be right . (...) Correct. Australian Rules football and the team is Hawthorn (a suburb of Melbourne where the game is based,though played nationally). Meat (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

        Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   Brad: (...) Cute! More like that. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > -- ---...--- (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)