 Belville / *126 (-20)
  Re: 5825 & 5826

(...) Probably. I've been meaning to call and ask if they are in their computers yet, but I keep forgeting. :) Jeff (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  5825 & 5826

Are 5825 (Stella & Fairy) and 5826 (Queen's Room) available in the US? If not, will they be later this year? I'm thinking about collecting the Belville castle sets only if those two sets are sold here. It's frustrating when the sets you want don't (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  5823 arrived, 5824 and 5801 delayed

Yay, I just got 5823! Bummer, I didn't get 5801 and 5824. My S@H order arrived (surprisingly) only three days after ordered, and those days where a Sat, Sun and Monday. The package looked a bit too small according to what I ordered (2 5824, 5801, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: What just happened here?

(...) No problem, I was just interested :-) (...) -Shiri (rhymes with teary) Maybe I should write my name Sheary ;-) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: What just happened here?

hi Just incompetence on my part. I actually tried to post yesterday, but I hadn't filled out the form allowing me to post. When the info kicked in, and I posted a test everything else flew too. Sorry... sheree (rhymes w/berry) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  What just happened here?

Hi, I just read Sheree's four replies to my one post, and couldn't help but wonder what went wrong? The posts were almost identical, but not quite, and were sent at about the same time. Sheree, are you new here? I haven't seen you before, or I would (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: The fairy mystery...

Yes, Millimy's legs are attachable to a baseplate, in between the studs. The wings come packaged separately and are attached via a bow like plastic pin similar to a piered earring stud. The hair looks like the top of a soft serve ice cream cone. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: The fairy mystery...

Shiri <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Foqy7n.BIz@lugnet.com... (...) curious (...) teddy (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: The fairy mystery...

Yes, Millimy's legs are attachable to a baseplate, inbetween the studs. The wings come packaged separately and are attached via a bow like plastice pin similar to a piered earring stud. The hair looks like the top of a soft serve ice cream cone. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: The fairy mystery...

Yes, Millimy's legs can be connected to a baseplate inbetween the studs. The wings come packaged in a plastic envelope and are attachable by means of a plastic stud similar to a pierced earring stud. The hair looks like the top of a soft serve ice (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: The fairy mystery...

(...) Thanks for the info. I just ordered a batch of Belville + other stuff from LS@H, basically: 2x5824, 5823, 5801, the paradisa exclusive thing, the lightsaber duel, and a mailman. Which will all join my current project of Good *prince*(1) Franz (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Witch head and hair

Suzanne D. Rich wrote in message ... (...) had (...) as (...) lovely (...) This (...) half-head (...) older (...) onto (...) thing? I wonder if you got a figure with a bad sonic weld. My witches hair doesn't come off. Frank (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Witch head and hair

I took a leap today and removed the icky grin graphics from my BV witch. I had been thinking: I love the hair, but that face is not going to work in my BV town. It came off with nail polish remover, though not as easily or nicely as I'd have liked. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: The fairy mystery...

Shiri wrote in message ... (...) curious (...) teddy (...) Yea, they sort of work between the studs like the teddy bear (which doesn't work all that well, if anything the fairy's feet fit a little better, partly because her legs flex a little (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  The fairy mystery...

I guess I can wait till I get my Belville sets and find out, but I'm curious about the fairies. I have some questions for those of you who have them already: -Are the fairy's legs connectable to the baseplate? Do they fit like the teddy bear's legs (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Yellow Bird?

(...) Can't help you there, but I believe it was in an old Fabuland set (the cage did, at least). Maybe some who has that set can help. (...) The extra red bows from the Belville Sprue (one is used to hold the wings on the fairy). (...) Magenta (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Yellow Bird?

I was wondering if some hlpful soul out there could help me in finding a good picture of the yellow bird that comes with #5808? Also in #5823, what's in the drawer? One last thing, in #5824, what's in the blue bag? Thanks very much, <<KM>> (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Scans of my Minifigs

(...) The fifth blue gem is hidden in the box that inside the tower roof top thingy. (...) Nope, there is only one shade of Trans-pink Jeff (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Scans of my Minifigs

(...) So that is clear! Great! (...) Oh, I missed that yellow one! Another cool reason to order two of those! (which I'm gonna do, maybe as soon as today! Yeah!) Also, where is the fifth blue gem? It isn't visible in the picture I have... One last (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Scans of my Minifigs

(...) Note that the above listing is for 5824, but 5824 is Millimy's House. 5823 is Millimy's Bedroom. (...) I have to agree. Neat color for a chest. (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact