 Castle / 1785
Re: Scans of my Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 20:44:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
Jeff Stembel wrote:

5824 (9 Total):
2 Trans-pink
1 Trans-yellow
1 Clear
5 Trans-Blue

Oh, I missed that yellow one! Another cool reason to order two of those!
(which I'm gonna do, maybe as soon as today! Yeah!) Also, where is the fifth
blue gem? It isn't visible in the picture I have...

The fifth blue gem is hidden in the box that inside the tower roof top thingy.

One last thing - arn't these two different shades of pink? I'm not sure but it
looks like it here.

Nope, there is only one shade of Trans-pink

Jeff