 Castle / 1781
Re: More Scans! (Was: Scans of my Minifigs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 20:23:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
Well, I didn't have to go to work today (Yay!  Snow!!), so I decided to work
on my website.  First on my agenda, after a slight redesign, was to start
scanning my minifigs.  I've only gotten one scan done so far, but I'll try to
update the page this evening with more.  Anyway, the one I finished was a
little scene with the Druid and his Green Mage Allies.  They don't have names
yet, so I'll have to think up some.  Anyway, Let me know what you think!

<http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/>

Jeff

I just posted a couple more pictures of my minifigs.  Let me know what you
think!

<http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/>

Jeff

Oooh! I Like!

Those are really good. You have some really great minifigs there... are you
gonna build a story around them? If so, please tell us because I'd love to see
those guys (& gals :-) gettin' involved!
Of course a story means probably some models that would make the whole thing
even more interesting...

Well, it's time to return to my own story! I just bought a 6091, I'll give it
a week of diplay and then start to build my "Ocean Cubs" army and their castle
(a first in a series (1) of armies led by dukes/earls all loyal to the Good
King Franz)

Anyhow, great job and I can't wait for more!

-Shiri

(1) I hope!