 Castle / 1784
Re: More Scans! (Was: Scans of my Minifigs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 20:41:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:

I just posted a couple more pictures of my minifigs.  Let me know what you
think!

<http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/>

Jeff

Oooh! I Like!

Those are really good. You have some really great minifigs there... are you
gonna build a story around them? If so, please tell us because I'd love to see
those guys (& gals :-) gettin' involved!
Of course a story means probably some models that would make the whole thing
even more interesting...

Yup, eventually.  I've got to iron out some of the details first, such as who
is allied with who and such.  They also need names.  :)

Unfortunately, I don't know when I'll have time to build any buildings for
them.  :(  Hopefully next weekend...

Well, it's time to return to my own story! I just bought a 6091, I'll give it
a week of diplay and then start to build my "Ocean Cubs" army and their castle
(a first in a series (1) of armies led by dukes/earls all loyal to the Good
King Franz)

Cool, can't wait to see them.  :)

Jeff