 Castle / 1768
1767  |  1769
Subject:
More Scans! (Was: Scans of my Minifigs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 04:52:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
Well, I didn't have to go to work today (Yay!  Snow!!), so I decided to work
on my website.  First on my agenda, after a slight redesign, was to start
scanning my minifigs.  I've only gotten one scan done so far, but I'll try to
update the page this evening with more.  Anyway, the one I finished was a
little scene with the Druid and his Green Mage Allies.  They don't have names
yet, so I'll have to think up some.  Anyway, Let me know what you think!

<http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/>

Jeff

I just posted a couple more pictures of my minifigs.  Let me know what you