 Castle / 1782
1781  |  1783
Subject:
Layout alteration (Was: Scans of my Minifigs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 20:30:49 GMT

I redesigned the Minifig Page, to make it more organized and easier to browse.
I shamelessly borrowed the table layout from one of Pawel's pages(1), mostly
'cause I'm not very good with HTML.  :)  Anyway, I'd to hear people's thoughts
on the layout and graphics, hence the crosspost to .publish.

Remember, Follow-up to the appropriate group!  If you want to comment on the
'figs, send it to .castle, and if you wish to comment on the layout, send it to
.publish.  Thanks!

<http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/>

Jeff

1 - Hope you don't mind, Pawel!  :)