 Belville / 116
Re: The fairy mystery...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 05:07:54 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Frank Filz writes:

Shiri wrote in message ...
I guess I can wait till I get my Belville sets and find out, but I'm • curious
about the fairies.

I have some questions for those of you who have them already:
-Are the fairy's legs connectable to the baseplate? Do they fit like the • teddy
bear's legs in between the studs? They look like it but I'm not sure.

Yea, they sort of work between the studs like the teddy bear (which doesn't
work all that well, if anything the fairy's feet fit a little better, partly
because her legs flex a little more).

-How are the wings attached to the body? Are they removable?

Removeable, attached with a Scala type bow (which uses a tiny pin like the 3
stem plant/flower). The wings are fabric.

Thanks for the info. I just ordered a batch of Belville + other stuff from
LS@H, basically: 2x5824, 5823, 5801, the paradisa exclusive thing, the
lightsaber duel, and a mailman. Which will all join my current project of Good
*prince*(1) Franz and his magnificent armies, etc.

-Is the hair really as awful as it looks? :-)

Yup.

Thought so ;-)

-Shiri

(1) Not a king anymore ;-) I changed my mind after toying around with the 6091
minifigs.